About me

 Hi, my name is Michelle Duhaime and I have been studying Police Technology at Ahuntsic for one year. This program prepares me to become a police officer. I am taking courses about the laws related to police officers and courses about how to solve problems. After my 3 years at Ahuntsic, I need to go at the ENPQ, where there is a lot of competition to get in. 


About this blog

This blog will be about my program and it will concern people who share the same program as me or would like to have the same career as me. I am planing to write a screencast and a glossary. I will use virtual writing to make sure there are no errors and if you are willing to give me comments below, I will appreciate it and don't forget to like my blog.


Glossary


Police Technology by Michelle

Police related words

My glossary can help you understand words we often use when we are talking about police and to also understand better the information in my blog.

Glossary

Arrest ( Noun )

seize (someone) by legal authority and take into custody.

en: Arrestation

Example: The police arrested him for possession of marijuana.

Gun ( Noun )

a weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells, or other missiles are propelled by explosive force, typically making a characteristic loud, sharp noise.

en: Arme à feu

Example: I shot someone to defend myself with a gun.

Investigation ( Noun )

a thorough search for facts, especially those that are hidden or need to be sorted out in a complex situation.

en: Enquête

Example: There is an investigation going for the little girl who is missing.

Suspect ( Noun )

to imagine (one) to be guilty or culpable on slight evidence or without proof suspect him of giving false information.

en: Suspect

Example: The person we caught on camera might be the suspect.

This glossary was made with the Virtual Writing Tutor glossary maker and grammar checker.


Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

Police Glossary by Michelle